Your Gifts at Work
Your Support To The HealthAlliance Foundation Is Greatly Appreciated!
Quality healthcare in Ulster County and surrounding communities is the number one priority for the HealthAlliance Foundation. The purpose of the Foundation is to support the mission, healthcare programs, services and facilities of HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley, a member of the Westchester Medical Center Health Network (WMCHealth). The Foundation continues to focus on supporting technology and equipment, high quality treatment services, and training for hospital staff at both the Broadway and Mary’s Avenue campuses.
Community leaders, physicians, hospital staffs, volunteers and you – the hospital contributors – have already made a difference for our patients, our family, friends and visitors with recent financial support to the Foundation. A successful Golf Classic, Anchors Aweigh event, and Halloween Extravaganza were supported by major sponsors including CDPHP, Emergency Medical Associates, Helsmoortel Realty, M&T Bank, Mobile Life Support Services, PMA Companies, The Reis Group, Romeo Chevrolet-Buick- GMC, Rose & Kiernan, Inc., Scanlon’s Cleaning & Restoration, Superior Roofing, Timely Signs, and Tonner Doll Co.
Here’s how your contributions are making a difference in the lives of nearly 60,000 individuals that utilize the HealthAlliance network of services:
- An Annual HealthAlliance Nurses’ Conference
- On-line Continuing Education for all HealthAlliance nurses
- New Computers and Medical Journals for both campus libraries
- Education and Training for HealthAlliance Staff Support
- Emergency Department Exam Room Equipment
- Telehealth Units to Connect Patients with Offsite Specialists
- Wireless Workstations on Wheels for Point of Care services
- Wound Healing Center Nursing Certification
- HealthAlliance Foundation Funded Initiatives
Your continued support is greatly appreciated as we work to advance health care here in our community.
For additional information, contact Steffen Kraehmer, CFRE, Executive Director, HealthAlliance Foundation at 845-334-2760.